J. Harris Morrison III
Harris has built his real estate business upon the commitment to add value for clients and investors, and the desire to improve the built environment. He began his real estate career in 1998 at Bissell Companies in Charlotte as a CSR and project manager where he was involved in the development and management of nearly 1 million square feet of office and hotel space in Charlotte. In 2000, he transitioned to industrial and office brokerage for Grubb & Ellis Bissell Patrick, where he brokered over 100 commercial sale and lease transactions. He began investing in office and industrial real estate in the greater Charlotte area in 2003, and has directly invested in and managed numerous industrial, office and land tracts since then.
In 2006, he formed his commercial real estate operating company, now known as New Branch Real Estate Advisors, LLC (www.newbranchre.com), in order to provide real estate brokerage and management services to clients in greater Charlotte, NC, with an emphasis on Cabarrus County. He has earned numerous Deal Maker Awards through the Charlotte Region Commercial Board of Realtors. He also has a number of educational and professional designations:
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation, 2003
- NAIOP, Member (National Association for Industrial and Office Parks)
- Member, Charlotte Region Commercial Board of Realtors
- Masters in Real Estate Development, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), 2006
- B.A. in Economics, Washington & Lee University, 1996
- Graduate, Woodberry Forest School
- Community involvement
- Scoutmaster, Boy Scout Troop 3
- Member of First Presbyterian Church of Concord
- Former Chair of CVAN Men for Change Committee
- Past president of Cooperative Christian Ministry
Dave joins the team bringing a commitment to providing clients with a steadfast approach to assist in achieving their desired real estate objectives. Dave also began his real estate career with the Bissell Companies in the mid 2000’s. During his time at the Bissell Companies, he worked on various projects, creating a foundation for which many of his core real estate philosophies were established. Prior to joining Fortius, he spent several years at Wells Fargo Bank, as a Senior Real Estate Asset Manager. His background includes a diverse combination of roles in commercial real estate including; acquisitions, commercial brokerage, property management and asset management. He utilizes these blended experiences in analyzing future investments opportunities.
- Undergraduate degree in Urban and Regional Planning from East Carolina University
- CCIM Candidate
- Community Involvement
- Board member United Way of Central Carolinas
- Board member local Red Cross
- Treasurer for the Cabarrus Arts Council
Accounting and Administration
Brenda applies her attention to detail, excellent communication skills and technical abilities toward the many facets of Fortius Capital Partners. Whether it’s creating marketing material, maintaining accounting records, performing lease abstracts or handling tenant relations, Brenda provides top-notch service to customers and clients alike.